Thursday, September 10, 2009

Lima 1, Eric 0

Ok, So I realize that I have been MIA for a week. Well, a lot happenedlast week. On Sunday afternoon I attended one of the biggest parades of the year in downtown Miraflores, a district of Lima. In the midst of taking pictures and drinking Pisco Sours, my iPhone was stolen, not cool. To make a long story short, some chick stole my phone and thought it was really funny to mess with me and hold my precious Ipod/VOIP companion for ransom ( $150). I tried to meet up up with her, but she never showed. Sweet.



Parque de Agua in El Centro of Lima


Late that night my brother and father arrived. It was hard to get in touch with them with out my iPhone. Side note: the iphone is the greatest device for traveling because of the skype application. You can call anyone, any where for less than 3 cents a minute. All you need is a Wfif connection. Too bad someone stole mine. Sneaky sneaky. Moving right along. The next day we all decided to go paragliding on the coast which was about a 10 minute walk from our hotel. This was super sweet because we didnt have to fill out paper work or do any training. It was literally, pay cash and fly. We saw some more things Lima, but became very ansty by the end of the day. Cuzco in the morning!


Picture of Ryan getting ready to bite the dust. Notice he got the Kotex Glider.





















1 comment:

  1. You are funny! I told you to be careful in Lima with your stuff! Some people are just not good. Sorry they stole your iPhone.
    Allison

    ReplyDelete